News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Hello, New here

Started by GusHerb, March 10, 2010, 02:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foots

Nice collection you've got there. Welcome to the forum.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

GusHerb

Hahahahaha I've got about 41 more to show.... eventually I hope to get them all in the same room so I can take one big picture of at least most of them.

Oh and yes I actually DO know the approximate number of phones I have, although it's time for a re-count. LOL
Jonathan

dsk

Welcome!
As you see we are a a wide range of different people kept together with this interests, and together its not many telephone related problems we don't have suggestions of how to solve.
At least I have got enormous help here. Thank you everybody!
dsk

Jim Stettler

Quote from: GusHerb on March 11, 2010, 03:44:45 AM
Hahahahaha I've got about 41 more to show.... eventually I hope to get them all in the same room so I can take one big picture of at least most of them.

Oh and yes I actually DO know the approximate number of phones I have, although it's time for a re-count. LOL
Jonathan,

Are you sure you know the approximate # of phones you have? I bet your guess is low. About 10 years ago I was packing up to move. Most of my phones had been boxed up for a few months.  I decide to count the 20 or so newly acquired phones that were still scattered around the house. 20 or so turned out to be 73. 
Welcome to the forum,
Jim

You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

GusHerb

I'm gonna have to find out exactly what I have.... LOL they all live in my room and I count 14 on display in here the rest are put away in various odd places.
Jonathan

Tonyrotary

A little late but WELCOME!

JorgeAmely

Your beige set with leather and round feet is interesting. It shows how resourceful those phone companies were. 
Jorge

GusHerb

The beige one was made in 1956 and I don't know how many times it was refurbished. I do like it as a good "using" phone.
Jonathan

JorgeAmely

Gus:

Somewhere in my garage there is a 1953 black WE500 with ... ... ... 302 leather feet! Go figure.  :o
Jorge