News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

AE with teltronics

Started by jspernc1, May 19, 2013, 09:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jspernc1

Hello,  I picked up a AE 3 slot 1960's phone at our local flea market. It has the teltronics ppc2a board in it but all the wiring is disconnected  in the phone. I  am hoping to find some help with the wiring. I have searched high and low for info on the teltronics with no luck. I'm hoping to make it so I can just hook it up to use in a normal home mode not as a payphone. The phone itself is in very good condition. Your help will be greatly appreciated. any info on the wiring diagram on this type of  set up is needed. I can't believe that as many phones which were modified with teltronic boards I can't find anything on the www.

joe  

rdelius

some of the color codes might be the same such as  the dial ,handset might  be t=transmitter, r=receiver, possible common if 3 connections on board. The hookswitch wires would be in order, not sure if front to back or reversed.I might have a diagram somewhere.I have wired these for home use before and they should give you dial tone as is if not hacked.compare to LPC 82 or LPC86 series
diagrams might help for the dial

jspernc1

Thanks for your input. I'll look at those diagrams. if you come across your diagram I'd appreciate you letting me know.

joe

jspernc1

rdelius,

Thanks for the tip on the diagrams. I  found what I needed. My phone is up and running. I can dial and receive calls.  I just need to find a new ringer.
Thanks so much for the help.

joe