"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

AE Three-Slot Instruction cards + Top Flag

Started by mentalstampede, September 19, 2014, 06:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalstampede

Hey guys,

My brother has an LPB-82-55 that had a nice selection of original cards in it, so I figured I'd scan them and clean them up in case anyone needed to print one out.  Here they are as scanned and cleaned up for reprint. I even was able to fix a couple typos on one! They look really good on a light beige colored paper to simulate age.
My name is Kenn, and I like telephones.

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something." --Robert Heinlein

HarrySmith

Nice!
I don't have an AE payphone but if I did I would gladly use these. Thanks!

Really nice work, next time I need dial cards or wiring diagrams scanned & cleaned up I know who to ask ;D
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

mentalstampede

And here's the top flag:

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something." --Robert Heinlein

oldguy

Thanks mentalstampede. I picked up my 1st AE payphone (LPC-82-55). that makes a total of 3 payphones now. The AE needs a total restoration but it's all there. These cards will be great when I'm done.
Gary

mentalstampede

She needs a little work... How's it look on the inside?

Quote from: oldguy on October 27, 2015, 02:41:11 PM
Thanks mentalstampede. I picked up my 1st AE payphone (LPC-82-55). that makes a total of 3 payphones now. The AE needs a total restoration but it's all there. These cards will be great when I'm done.