News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Good venue for selling.

Started by Greg G., July 03, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg G.

I sold 4 phones within a week on the Next Door website.  These were all people within my area.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

RB

cool, I guess, that would make Texas, about 5 doors down? :D

HarrySmith

Could you post a link to one of your ads? I would like to see what it looks like and how it is done. Do they take a percentage of what you sell? If so, how much?
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Jim Stettler

Harry,
it is nextdoor.com

It is a  free social site comprised of your neighborhood and the adjoining neighborhoods.

It is a good source for neighborhood info.  Once you are a member you can send invites to the neighbors that aren't.
It is a worthwhile site.

Locally, the biggest use is lost and found pets. The Police and Fire use it for community info as well.

Jim S.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

HarrySmith

OK. Got it. I actually signed up for that a while back and get notices from it but I never realized it had a for sale section. Thanks.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Greg G.

Quote from: HarrySmith on July 03, 2018, 03:51:16 PM
Could you post a link to one of your ads? I would like to see what it looks like and how it is done. Do they take a percentage of what you sell? If so, how much?

Kinda like Craigslist in that the ads are free, you can post pictures and they don't take a percent.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Sargeguy

I am using Nextdoor to try to buy phones locally.
Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409