News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Photo: Western Electric D1 and Kodak Vest Pocket Camera

Started by Ed Morris, May 31, 2020, 09:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Morris

During the past eight weeks of the Covid-19 stay home rules, I have been doing a series of table top images featuring vintage cameras and other stuff I have collected.  Here is the first one featuring a telehone, WE D1/202 I restored a while back.  The camera is a 1935 Kodak Vest Pocket camera.  Click the image to see at full resolution.

Ed

paul-f

Beautiful, Ed.

They work well together.

I'd enjoy seeing more of your photos -- even without phones.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

RB

19and41

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

Ed Morris

Ed

Ed Morris

Here's another of my Covid-19 homebound images, a 1964 Stromberg-Carlson 1545W desk set, and a Zeiss Ikon Contafflex 35mm camera.  Click on the image to view a larger version.
Ed

19and41

— Arthur C. Clarke

I do like that picture of the 1964 Stromberg-Carlson 1545W desk set and the Zeiss Ikon Contafflex 35mm camera.

Great picture, thanks for sharing.

Ed Morris

I put together a You Tube video with this photo and the others I've done over the last three months featuring vintage cameras, along with a couple vintage radios and telephones.

Here's the link:

https://youtu.be/yAamo02Oayk
Ed

Key2871

Reminds me of the old days, way before computers smart phones, life was simpler.
Ahh the good ol days.
I haven't seen those screw top film canisters for many years..very cool.

My kids would be soo bored. No computer no video games
KEN

Quote from: Ed Morris on July 16, 2020, 05:24:14 PM
I put together a You Tube video with this photo and the others I've done over the last three months featuring vintage cameras, along with a couple vintage radios and telephones.

Here's the link:

https://youtu.be/yAamo02Oayk

Ed your video is stunning! Picture #13 flashed back some memories for me. The Ford car keys instantly reminded me of my 1965 Ford Fairlane Sports Coupe which had the same keys. That was my first car.  :)  This is the promo model they gave out with the real car when bought new. Mine was light blue with a white top.

Ed Morris

Hey guys, thanks.  My dad had a 1954 Ford Ranch Wagon that used keys similar to those.  I had a '67 Galaxie I really liked.
Ed

19and41

— Arthur C. Clarke