News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Where is GG?

Started by Dave F, May 12, 2012, 02:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave F

Does anyone know where member GG has gone?  He had been pretty active but hasn't been heard from since January 14, 2012.

Nilsog

Ken

Dave F

Quote from: Nilsog on May 12, 2012, 09:07:03 PM
We've been wondering the same thing...

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=6645.0

Thanks, I guess I missed that thread.  I do hope he's O.K.

DF

cihensley@aol.com

A lot of people seem to disappear. Pick a topic from any category and review the posts from two or three years ago. People that frequently posted no longer post or infrequently post.

Chuck

Greg G.

I know it's not much of a consolation, but those are my initials also, and I'm still here.   ;D

Greg G.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Nilsog

Quote from: cihensley@aol.com on May 12, 2012, 11:07:00 PM
A lot of people seem to disappear. Pick a topic from any category and review the posts from two or three years ago. People that frequently posted no longer post or infrequently post.

Chuck

That would make sense, but he was in the middle of deals with myself and reportedly another forum member... Strange to just bow out with nay a goodbye or at least letting us know what's going on with our dealings. I'm not upset, but I am sad we couldn't complete our swap. I just hope he's doing ok.

Quote from: Brinybay on May 13, 2012, 12:02:35 AM
I know it's not much of a consolation, but those are my initials also, and I'm still here.   ;D

Greg G.

GG²!

Ken

Doug Rose

I have to agree, it is odd he just stopped after posting numerous times everyday. He bought a phone from me last year, but i cannot find the transaction to find his email address. I hope he is okay. Just seems strange....Doug
Kidphone

DavePEI

Quote from: Nilsog on May 13, 2012, 12:08:49 AM

That would make sense, but he was in the middle of deals with myself and reportedly another forum member... Strange to just bow out with nay a goodbye or at least letting us know what's going on with our dealings. I'm not upset, but I am sad we couldn't complete our swap. I just hope he's doing ok..

I was also in the midst of a deal with him, and poof, he vanished! I am a bit concerned that something might have happened to him. If anyone has his phone number, could you call him and make sure he is ok? I am not concerned about the deal - I have since gotten the item I was going to trade for through eBay - but am concerned that he is ok himself

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001