"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Hello, I'm New!

Started by kleinkaliber, April 02, 2013, 08:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kleinkaliber

Hello everyone,

My name is John. I've been a lurker for quite some time and figured it was time to join. My main interest in phones is the 500 and all its variants. I do have others, several wood wall phones, etc, but I am most drawn to what I remember as a kid growing up in the 70's. I prefer finding phones at flea markets, estate sales, and thrift stores as I enjoy the hunt almost as much as the phones themselves.

See you on the forum!

dsk

John S

Welcome!!!

Can't wait to see some of your collection......

John

WesternElectricBen

Welcome!

I am very much in agreement the hunt is the most fun and most rewarding, I have got one of my best phones highly underpriced at a antique shop!

Ben

Mr. Bones

John (kleinkaliber),

Welcome to the forum! I have seen a post or two by you, here and there. I'm glad to finally make your acquaintance, Sir!

As I am sure you know by now, there are many, seemingly-inexhaustible resources here, and the occasional references to more elsewhere.

Just about the nicest bunch of folks I've ever had the pleasure of being associated with, and I mean that most sincerely!

Please, share what you know with us, ask what we know, when you need to, and remember:

We Wants Pictures!!! ;)

Wilkommen!

Terrence
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus