News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Picturephone color brochure

Started by MagicMo, June 27, 2013, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicMo

It's a large sized fold out brochure for the picturephone. Check it out.
Mo
Practice Kindness :)

Phonesrfun

-Bill G

WesternElectricBen

Interesting that the States on the last picture weren't capitalized... You think the phone company would care about grammer, unlike Apple.

Ben

paul-f

Nice.  If you have the capability to scan it, it would make a great Library addition.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Babybearjs

and to think people actually paid for that service.... and now, its free! thank God for the internet!
John

Phonesrfun

Quote from: WesternElectricBen on June 27, 2013, 09:55:14 PM
Interesting that the States on the last picture weren't capitalized... You think the phone company would care about grammer, unlike Apple.

Ben

I think they knew the difference....  I think it was a style thing.
-Bill G

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: Phonesrfun on June 28, 2013, 12:37:47 AM

Ben

That's what I thought was interesting, even though apple came after, it seems they tried to me "hip," like apple is...

MagicMo

Quote from: paul-f on June 27, 2013, 11:03:17 PM
Nice.  If you have the capability to scan it, it would make a great Library addition.

I agree, I'm sending it to Wayne at JLK who said he would do just that!
Thanks, Mo

MagicMo

Quote from: WesternElectricBen on June 28, 2013, 01:05:29 AM

Ben

That's what I thought was interesting, even though apple came after, it seems they tried to me "hip," like apple is...

Ben, Good eye! That is interesting that you caught that, my daughter did too! Maybe Apple, or should I say apple tried to be hip like Bell? It's a shame that Bell was just a few years ahead if it's time with this Picturephone thing but they opened up doors for those who followed. Happy belated Birthday too, I hope you enjoyed it.
Mo

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: MagicMo on June 28, 2013, 09:28:42 AM
Quote from: WesternElectricBen on June 28, 2013, 01:05:29 AM

Ben

Ben, Good eye! That is interesting that you caught that, my daughter did too! Maybe Apple, or should I say apple tried to be hip like Bell? It's a shame that Bell was just a few years ahead if it's time with this Picturephone thing but they opened up doors for those who followed. Happy belated Birthday too, I hope you enjoyed it.
Mo

Thanks Mo, maybe the reason why ''youth'' catches it, as its something we learn to not do.  Though you got a point, bad grammer and a video telecomfrance (modern facetime) machine, there is where apple comes from...

Ben