"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Looking for the complete Protel Expressnet Software for my payphone

Started by TeleDK, February 14, 2019, 03:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeleDK

HI,

I looking for the complete Protel Expressnet Software.
Could I download this software?  Or is someone able to send me the old software?

Thanks,

TeleDK

Payphone installer

See my past post there is a number you can call to program your phone.

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=17733.msg183255#msg183255

tallrick

Payphone installer

The software is useless if you don't have two land lines at your house. The software does not talk to the phone directly. So what exactly are you trying to accomplish? And even if you have the software and the two land lines you need a modem that talks to the phone which is almost impossible to accomplish. There are posts on here by members who have copied it. Good luck

TeleDK

Hello,

I have all,  modem from Protel and a PBX to make a connection to my Payphone and I also have an old laptop for the old Protel soft..
So I need a CD or other with the old software.

Greetings,

TeleDK

tallrick

TeleDK

I have different possibilitys, I can use classic PBX Systems like Siemens Hicom or smaller home phone systems from Pansonic for analog lines.

Br,

TeleDK

tallrick

I have gotten it to work fine with 4 payphones connected to an Asterisk system. Use a T1 card and a channel bank. I assigned 10 digit extension numbers. Had trouble initially but it turned out to be a bad motherboard and com port issues. Still have trouble with some 7000 series boards though.