News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Craig's List

Started by Doug Rose, June 26, 2016, 09:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I sell stuff on CL that we pick up at yard sales that are too Big for eBay. I always advertise for old telephones, but lately its mostly junk. But ...you never know.

I found this beauty a while back on a CL ad I had for Old Telephones. Seller just wanted to get rid of it as it was an ex's phone. This was a really good Polane coat with a matching handset cord. I just added a nice 6D to it. Still one of my favorite "fake" phones....Doug
Kidphone

Dan/Panther

Very nice looking.
Dan

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Jon Kolger

That's pretty amazing. It's almost a twin brother to a phone I bought last weekend from an old-time refurbisher here in Texas.  Maybe he made Doug's phone as well.

Doug Rose

Hey Jon....good to hear from you. It sure is amazing, they look very similar....Doug
Kidphone

unbeldi

Quote from: Jon Kolger on June 26, 2016, 05:57:08 PM
That's pretty amazing. It's almost a twin brother to a phone I bought last weekend from an old-time refurbisher here in Texas.  Maybe he made Doug's phone as well.

Well, since the color is pretty much determined by the color of the available cords, I think they all would look pretty much the same, if you want the set to match the cord.

WEBellSystemChristian

I like to think of those as concepts of 'what could have been' for color 302s if they had been made to the end of the fifties. They aren't really any different from a Continental set, other than a later color offering (and a painted housing).
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford