News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

WE Old Rose Manual 302 4 21 50

Started by Doug Rose, October 06, 2017, 06:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I saw this come on eBay yesterday and won it with a BIN. I received it 24 hours later. I am thrilled. Base and ringer are dated 5 50, coil is dated I 50 and the elements are dated 6 50. Shell is dated 4 21 50. This is early for the clear plunger color sets.  Got a deal at $65 for the phone and $15 for the shipping. Got the phone 24 hours after winning  it.

Looking for used but not abused Old Rose cords. Not shiny new ones.

I am very happy with this manual beauty!...Doug

http://tinyurl.com/yczvu7kp
Kidphone

Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

cihensley@aol.com

Well done Doug. Do you need a replacement for the missing foot pad?

Chuck

Dennis Markham

Beautiful phone, Doug.  Nice buy.  Congratulations!

~Dennis

RotarDad

Very sharp, Doug.  The color looks very nice on this one.  I know you really like the manual versions.  I sense this one may bump something else from your phone room..... ;)
Paul

Doug Rose

thanks guys.....really happy with this. Extremely lucky to log on just as it appeared on eBay. You don't find them in this fine condition. I also have a manual Ivory. A few marks, but just fine in my eyes. I added  a matching foot and it no longer tilts. I have a brown cloth cord on it, but I am on the lookout for a curly or straight handset cord. Can't be new, has to show a little fading so that won't be an easy find. Please, check you parts box to see what you might have forgotten.

Paul...it is already in my phone room on my little 302 table that was just made for this!....Doug
Kidphone

Doug Rose

Take a look at my WE Old Rose sets. The dial looks like the correct color, but the Manual set looks to be almost a lilac color. Your thoughts?

First has flash, second no flash...Doug
Kidphone

WEBellSystemChristian

Nice find, Doug! I wish I had gotten to it first! ;)

I would guess that the dial set is discolored from Nicotine. The manual set looks like the original color, while the dial set looks more browned.
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

RB