"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Brown NE Uniphone

Started by LarryInMichigan, October 11, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pourme

~

I love to see finds like this. Yours is one step better because it took you being observant and taking the risk of ordering it without knowing positively what you would get. I'm sure it was very exciting. Congratulations!

Benny
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

LarryInMichigan

Quote from: Pourme on October 15, 2018, 08:06:23 AM
~

I love to see finds like this. Yours is one step better because it took you being observant and taking the risk of ordering it without knowing positively what you would get. I'm sure it was very exciting. Congratulations!

Benny

It's great when something like this actually turns out the way I had hoped.  There have been plenty that went the other way. 

The phone is on my desk now waiting to be used today.

Larry

paul-f

Quote from: Doug Rose on October 14, 2018, 08:21:34 PM
My #1 has a nickel fingerwheel and the #2 brass. Myself, I never liked the black on a brown set. Clear would look good as well.

Don't forget brown. A few have turned up with brown fingerwheels, and they look good.

http://www.paul-f.com/neUNI.html
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Ktownphoneco

But it's hard to beat a nickel plated finger wheel.    ;)      Click to enlarge.

Jeff

Quote from: Ktownphoneco on October 15, 2018, 11:00:29 PM
But it's hard to beat a nickel plated finger wheel.    ;)      Click to enlarge.

Jeff

Yes Jeff,

You are right. Here is the one you restored for me.

Doug Rose

Quote from: Ktownphoneco on October 15, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

Jeff
Jeff....I do agree with you, but a Brass does look nice as well.....Doug
Kidphone