"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Auction 31 - WE C/D 500 in clear plastic

Started by bingster, July 26, 2009, 07:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bingster

Welcome to the next auction contest!

The subject of our game this week is a standard rotary 500 with a twist--it's in a clear plastic case.  What do we think this puppy will bring in when all is said and done?  Get your guesses in before the auction's final day, and you could be the next contest winner!

S C O R E B O A R D
235.00 - Stephen Furley
255.00 - Brinybay (Winner!)
Sold for $260.00
279.00 - Dan/Panther
351.97 - DanĀ²
365.00 - mienaichizu
388.00 - foots
410.00 - bingster
440.00 - McHeath
500.00 - Jorge Amely
621.88 - Dennis Markham
= DARRIN =

Dan

"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

JorgeAmely

Jorge

Dan/Panther

I will say $279.00.

If I had it I think I would put it onto an older base.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

foots

"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

McHeath

Interesting mix of dates that we can seen, from 73' to 75'.  Most of the clear phones I've seen have 70's dates, guess that was when they were most popular.

I'll say $440.

Dennis Markham

Stephen Furley

Money is still tight for a lot of people at the moment; I'm going to say $235.

bingster

The auction is over (it ended a couple days ago, and I didn't even realize it), and Brinybay is the winner with his guess of $255.  This one only brought in a surprising $260.  Congratulations Brinybay!
= DARRIN =

McHeath

Didn't go for nearly as much as I thought it would.  The ways of E-Bay who can foretell?  Congrads to Brinybay!

Greg G.

I'd like to thank all the little people who made this coveted recognition possible... 

Actually, to hell with them, I'm taking ALL the glory!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e