Happy New Year!

Started by Dennis Markham, December 31, 2008, 05:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stub

Happy New Year , Best to all in the upcoming year!!!!!!!  stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

HobieSport

Quote from: foots
    Hey Ellen, what kind of leftovers you got?  I have some prime rib, deer roast, dirty rice, and candied yams that I'm tired of. Wanna swap?

Happy New Years everybody - if you're going out tonight, please be careful and drive the speed limit. There's gonna be a bunch of drunks out tonight as well as police.

Hey Foots, pack all o' them there leftovers that your so tired of, pack 'em in ice and send them to me! Drool.

I'm having a quiet safe and sober new year at home with my pet duck, "Jet" just sippin' on apple juice and eating steak and black beans while the rain gently plays on the roof of the trailer.

Quacky New Year to all and to all a good night.
-Matt

bwanna

10 years ago, i was party'n like it was 1999 ;D   this year watchin' letterman! geez, am i old :'(

wishing everyone here a grand & glorious 2010! may each of you find your "holy grail" this year.  ;)
(yes d/p, we are all on the look out for that '49 500)

i am very glad to have "met" all of you & look forward to conversing in the upcoming year 8)
donna

foots

Hobie, sounds like you're having a good new year and I'd like to have had dinner at your place.

I'm not much of a drinker these days though I used to be about 5 or 6 years ago. I actually spent my night being the designated driver for my brother and his girlfriend. It's 3:25 and I've just gotten home - sober. I may be 31 but tonight I don't feel a day older than 80. I hope everybody has had a SAFE and happy new year's celebration. Good night, or morning depending on how you look at it.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

dsk

Bill Cahill

Yum..... Prime rib. 'drool' You can send it to me...
Happy New Year, all.
Bill Cahill ;D

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Ellen

Leftovers was a casserole-ey thing of chicken thighs, celeriac, onion, garlic, celery, homegrown carrots.  No name, an invention of the moment.  Also some weird soba noodles in peanut sauce.  I didn't know I don't like soba noodles.  Good thing they were free.  So, not the greatest leftovers, but good enough.  

Today includes the fruitcake we made with apricots, dried apples, pecans and cashews; also cream in place of the Grand Marnier.  Only liquor around here is Guiness.  

It snowed again, but only an inch, maybe.  Quite drive-able.

I got the push-button phone for my office - 1967 refurb in 85.  I have to listen while I push, because some of the buttons aren't making the connection on the first push.  Beautiful ring, though!

McHeath

Happy New Year folks!  Where does the time go? 

Now, what are we going to call this decade? 

AET

Hope everyone had a great time.  I went to a party, but I didn't drink, but I didn't drive home til 7am!  Had lots of shrimp and cheese and chicken wings and cocktail weenies.  My buddy Pat always has the best parties!
- Tom

Ellen

Well, the first decade of the second millennium has been the uh-oh's, right?  Mr. Encyclopedia here says the decade doesn't end until the end of 2010 - like a dime doesn't end until the end off the tenth cent, if you see what I mean.

bingster

Quite right.  Just like the turn of the last century wasn't at the end of 1999, but at the end of 2000.  But try to convince the masses of that fact. ;)
= DARRIN =

mienaichizu

Happy New Year everyone and more phones in 2010 ;D

Tom B

:D It's ten minutes to midnight here in the UK - so from me to all of you wherever you may be... a Happy, and Prosperous New Year to you all.... Peace and best wishes

Tom
Tom

bingster

Thanks for the wishes, Tom, and mine go out to all our forum friends, too.  May you all have good health, comfort and prosperity in the year to come.  Oh... and lots of telephones, too. ;)
= DARRIN =

Dewdrop

Happy New Year Tom and to all the folks on the forum.

Debbie
Debbie