News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

The year of this phone.

Started by Contempra, September 27, 2013, 02:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poplar1

Le téléphone devrait marcher, à part de l'ampoule.

Les lampes sont toujours disponibles.

(The phone should work, other than the lamp.

The light bulbs are still available.)
"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

AE_Collector

But of course a transormer is needed to light it up and a 4 conductor cord to the wall if it doesn't already have one. Since it was refurbished the connections may not be correct inside the base now.

Terry

Contempra

Quote from: poplar1 on September 27, 2013, 08:44:18 PM
Le téléphone devrait marcher, à part de l'ampoule.

Les lampes sont toujours disponibles.

(The phone should work, other than the lamp.

The light bulbs are still available.)

Okay merci poplar et je viens de lire l'autre message qui m'est adressé par Terry qui me dit qu'il me faut un " transformeur " pour que la bulbe s'allume... bien entendu je n'ai pas cela et encore moins les 4 fils conducteur dont il parle ... Donc ce telephone a probablement été refait oui mais au moins il fonctionne super bien... j'en ai deux autres telephones dont un Contempra brun et un autre de couleur vert qu'on met sur une table .. Quand je l'aurai trouvé ( dans quel bôite )  je ferai des photos comme je peux avec ma webcam car je n'ai pas d'appareil photo numérique..

Contempra

Quote from: AE_Collector on September 27, 2013, 10:57:43 PM
But of course a transormer is needed to light it up and a 4 conductor cord to the wall if it doesn't already have one. Since it was refurbished the connections may not be correct inside the base now.

Terry

You're right for the transformer but I don't have it. However I have the socket and not the bulb :) but I do not know if I'll find someday the transformer or, and the bulb. likely that I would ask a Bell Canada technician if it has these things

AE_Collector

Usually available on ebaY or maybe even someone here on CRPF though any low voltage transformer/charger and a matching voltage bulb would be okay for this.

Terry

Contempra

Quote from: Contempra on September 28, 2013, 07:27:48 AM
Quote from: AE_Collector on September 27, 2013, 10:57:43 PM

Terry

You're right for the transformer but I don't have it. However I have the socket and not the bulb :) but I do not know if I'll find someday the transformer or, and the bulb. likely that I would ask a Bell Canada technician if it has these things

Okay thank you Terry ;)