News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Find of the month September 2020

Started by Jim Stettler, September 01, 2020, 07:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Find of the Month - september    2020  *** Vote for four ***

RB's we blue 70's buttset                                                                  $10.00           antique shop
2 (8.7%)
LarryInMichigan's ivory soft plastic 302                                              $52.47 total    eBay
16 (69.6%)
AdamAnt316's Western Electric 20AL candlestick phone                       $95.00           flea market
3 (13%)
phr34k5h0w's   Nice princess 701B Dated 9-62                                   $2.00             Yard Sale
3 (13%)
Duffy's AE LPB 86 55 payphone                                                           not much?     Local
7 (30.4%)
SUnset2's 1965 Touch-Tone Trimline field trial phone around                $44.00
10 (43.5%)
HarrySmith's nice early hubcap                                                          $77.00 total    eBay
8 (34.8%)
poplar1's 25L3 dial for 1234G coin phone                                            $24.00   (x2)  eBay
4 (17.4%)
Fabphones's  Eiffel Tower Skeletal Set                                                 $392.00
13 (56.5%)
Jim Stettler's 'Pink swirl 500' about                                                   $325.00 total  eBay
14 (60.9%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Jim Stettler

Quote from: countryman on October 08, 2020, 03:17:27 PM
Its long overdue to congratulate LarryInMichigan for his ivory soft plastic 302 Find of the Month!
Very well done!

All other participants please also feel as winners with the classy items you scored.
Thanks Countryman. It slipped my mind to post the winner. I have been under self imposed media isolation.
I have had 2 members state that they can't see the results of the September  poll when logged in.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Quote from: countryman on October 08, 2020, 03:17:27 PM
Its long overdue to congratulate LarryInMichigan for his ivory soft plastic 302 Find of the Month!
Very well done!

All other participants please also feel as winners with the classy items you scored.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

FABphones

Quote from: Jim Stettler on October 20, 2020, 05:48:11 PM
...I have had 2 members state that they can't see the results of the September  poll when logged in.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Shows when logged in, cannot see when logged out (results usually visible).

ETA: All visible after logout now. That was quick work!  :)

A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

TelePlay

The setup for the polls includes 3 options for viewing. I changed the September poll to the "show" setting to the one used in prior polls and now the results can be seen, for September, when logged out.

I have to do some checking to see if the poll "show" options changes after the poll ends or if it stays as set. If the ending of the poll did not but should have changed the setting, that would be the problem.

Anyway, all can see it now regardless of "log in" status.

TelePlay

Quote from: TelePlay on October 20, 2020, 06:20:40 PM
I have to do some checking to see if the poll "show" options changes after the poll ends or if it stays as set. If the ending of the poll did not but should have changed the setting, that would be the problem.

The analysis of this issue is posted in this separate topic

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=5699.msg242768#msg242768