Main Menu

A Couple of Colored AE Phones

Started by LarryInMichigan, June 15, 2022, 09:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Stunning! The Gold Finish on the dial is perfect.....Find of the Decade....Doug
Kidphone

LarryInMichigan

After numerous peroxide bleaching sessions and some cleaning, paint removal, sanding, and polishing, I reassembled the AE50 and hung it on the kitchen wall, replacing the black SC1211 which had been there for several years.  I have to find some place for the 1211 now.

Larry

RDPipes

Quote from: LarryInMichigan on September 06, 2022, 10:07:32 PM...reassembled the AE50 and hung it on the kitchen wall...
...I have to find some place for the 1211 now.
Very nice sir! And the 1211 will look real nice in my house, LOL!

LarryInMichigan

I think that I still have a spare SC1211, without the dial housing, or two around somewhere.  Let me know if you are interested.

Larry

RDPipes

Quote from: LarryInMichigan on September 07, 2022, 07:21:55 AMI think that I still have a spare SC1211, without the dial housing, or two around somewhere.  Let me know if you are interested.

Larry
Thank you Larry, you're very kind sir but, I was only kidding really.
Specially now when I've decided to start selling off many of my phones again.

MMikeJBenN27

Quote from: LarryInMichigan on June 20, 2022, 01:32:42 PMI cleaned up and reassembled the red AE40.  I found a spare ringer and reasonably decent handset cord in my collection of stuff.  The phone is on my desk now.  The volume from the transmitter seems to be too loud.  I didn't carefully check the wiring, so something might be connected incorrectly.

Larry

Its a beauty!  Check that wiring.  Transmitters never get louder with age!

Mike