News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

More "Redbar" madness! Someone STOP ME!!

Started by BDM, March 11, 2009, 11:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDM

Well y'all, I went and spent the family fortune on another Redbar. This one in bakelite.....The kids will go hungry, the wife without the basic necessities, no heat, no electricity....Who needs it when I have Redbar phones at hand :P

The cords are original Kellogg. The coil handset cord is in good shape, but needs the "heat" treatment...Sometimes known as the "D/P cord rejuvenating process" ;D

It's in good shape, with nothing more than a standard polish, and she should shine. Actually works well and dials out well.
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Dennis Markham

It looks good Brian.  I really like the Kellogg dial card.  The kids don't need shoes---summer's coming.

McHeath

QuoteWell y'all, I went and spent the family fortune on another Redbar. This one in bakelite.....The kids will go hungry, the wife without the basic necessities, no heat, no electricity....Who needs it when I have Redbar phones at hand

To quote Linus in a Peanuts comic, "Go man go!"  And besides with the time change you have free light later in the day... ;D

Steve

Thats a pretty svelte looking number your working on. does she have a sister for me ;D
If you're a long way from home,
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,
Something just ain't right.