"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Sniper Program

Started by Fabius, October 26, 2014, 08:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabius

Quote from: Dennis Markham on October 27, 2014, 07:53:00 PM
I use mybidder as well.  Always works for me...when I wager enough money.

I've tried mybidder. I don't see where to adjust the time for transmitting the bid. In a different program I was able to set it to 4 seconds. I lost an item because mybidder bid 10 seconds before the item ended, leaving too much time for someone to come in and get it. Is there a setting for this in mybidder?
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

twocvbloke

Dunno about mybidder, but myIbidder (formerly called myIbay, dunno why they changed it) allows you to set a bid time when setting up a sniper bid via their browser plugin, or in the profile options on their website... :)

Fabius

Quote from: twocvbloke on November 07, 2014, 01:25:41 PM
Dunno about mybidder, but myIbidder (formerly called myIbay, dunno why they changed it) allows you to set a bid time when setting up a sniper bid via their browser plugin, or in the profile options on their website... :)

Opps, left out the i. I'll check out the options. Thanks.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

JimH

I've used Bidnip.  You can adjust from 2-10 seconds before it ends (10 seconds is the default), and you don't use up a snipe unless you win the item.  I like it and have never had a problem. 

Jim
Jim H.

Fabius

Quote from: JimH on November 08, 2014, 12:45:22 AM
I've used Bidnip.  You can adjust from 2-10 seconds before it ends (10 seconds is the default), and you don't use up a snipe unless you win the item.  I like it and have never had a problem. 

Jim

I'll have to check that one out. I only just started using snipe programs. I've won two items and lost one so I'm happy with them. I set them for 4 seconds.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905