News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy 6th Birthday to us

Started by McHeath, September 05, 2014, 12:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McHeath

6th anniversary of the forum, how time flies.  Anyone who signed up that first year still there? :D

Thanks again to Dennis for keeping this going! 

JorgeAmely

Time for Dennis to update the banner from 5 to 6.  ;D ;D
Jorge

Dennis Markham

Wow, that was a quick year.  Will get it done Jorge.  Thanks for the mention McHeath!  We know that the three of us are still here.......... :) I know there are others too.  Hopefully they'll chime in as well.

~Dennis

Phonesrfun

I came in just a few months after the very start.  I feel like an old-timer.   ;D
-Bill G

Greg G.

I'm came along about a year after the start.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

TelePlay

Every birthday needs a cake . . .  ;)

AE_Collector

Uuhhh, I think that cake should be in the Lamp Phones topic.....shouldn't it?

A little late to the party but happy 6th Birthday to CRPF!

Terry

Mr. Bones

Happy 6th to the CRPF!

Many thanks to Dennis, and all of you who work so hard moderating the forum, running contests, and all the other behind-the-scenes that keeps this going!

Many thanks, also, to all the members who share their knowledge, assistance, parts, etc.!

This is a great place to learn, and interact with wonderful folks! 8)

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

JimH

Quote from: Mr. Bones on November 10, 2014, 07:28:48 PM
Happy 6th to the CRPF!

Many thanks to Dennis, and all of you who work so hard moderating the forum, running contests, and all the other behind-the-scenes that keeps this going!

Many thanks, also, to all the members who share their knowledge, assistance, parts, etc.!

Best regards!

I'll second that!  I've been here since about two weeks in, and I frankly have not had a better online experience with any group as I have had here.  Here's to many more!

Jim
Jim H.

AE_Collector

Quote from: Mr. Bones on November 10, 2014, 07:28:48 PM
Happy 6th to the CRPF!

Best regards!

Thanks Terrence on behalf of Dennis and all moderators. And I agree with you, thanks to everyone who contributes here, it is a lot of fun as well as a great source of information.

I just noticed both Jester and Shovelhead logged in and on-line right now. Makes me think it is too bad that there aren't "Member Numbers" starting from Number 1 so we could constantly see when "old timers" are amoungst us.

I did notice that you can click on the Registration Date column of the Members List to resort it into order of registration on CRPF. I took a picture of the firstpage. Where was the New CRPF group advertised initially? Look at the numbers who joined on September 14, 2008!

Terry

WEBellSystemChristian

I can't emphasize how much this forum has helped me out from the beginning of my phone collecting hobby. If it weren't for this forum, I would have given up on phones a long time ago!

Thank you so much, guys! ;)
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

baldopeacock

Quote from: AE_Collector on November 09, 2014, 09:09:39 PM
Uuhhh, I think that cake should be in the Lamp Phones topic.....shouldn't it?
Terry

or a new category for Candle Phones.   Candle Stick Phones.  Candlestick Candle -- oh, whatever.

Happy Birthday to CRPF.