News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Looking for a ballpark value 150G

Started by Phonesrfun, October 25, 2013, 08:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonesrfun

Someone has approached me with a 150 G that he is looking for a value on.  He does not know if he wants to sell it.  He has sent me photos and it all looks authentic, wired for antisidetone along with a 534 style subset with a 101A induction coil inside for anti sidetone.  The coin chute is not the original nickel only lead chute, but rather looks more like the coin chute from a later phone.  It has a #2 dial.  the condition of the body and all parts is reasonable shape.  Coin hopper and relay are all there too.

Any ballpark ideas on values?  I will ask him for permission to post photos here.

This is from someone who saw my ad in the Seattle Craigslist for the Seattle show last spring.  Google and E-Bay searches are not getting me much in the way of recent sales.

Cheers,

Bill
-Bill G

G-Man

Since it's been converted I suspect that within the collector's market it would fetch $450 to $675. On eBay, with less knowledgeable buyers, perhaps a great deal more.

Quote from: Phonesrfun on October 25, 2013, 08:29:23 PM
Someone has approached me with a 150 G that he is looking for a value on.  He does not know if he wants to sell it.  He has sent me photos and it all looks authentic, wired for antisidetone along with a 534 style subset with a 101A induction coil inside for anti sidetone.  The coin chute is not the original nickel only lead chute, but rather looks more like the coin chute from a later phone.  It has a #2 dial.  the condition of the body and all parts is reasonable shape.  Coin hopper and relay are all there too.

Any ballpark ideas on values?  I will ask him for permission to post photos here.

This is from someone who saw my ad in the Seattle Craigslist for the Seattle show last spring.  Google and E-Bay searches are not getting me much in the way of recent sales.

Cheers,

Bill

Phonesrfun

-Bill G