News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

New Member From Kingston, Ontario

Started by Ktownphoneco, June 30, 2013, 12:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ktownphoneco

Good Morning   ....   My name is Jeff Lamb, and I'm a new member to this forum.    I also belong to TCI and ATCA.    I've been collecting, restoring, repairing and selling antique telephones for about 18 years.   I also repair, service and calibrate telephone dials.      I also polish bakelite and get  E-1 handsets apart.    I enjoy refinishing both metal and wooden telephones, and my favorite makes are Northern and Western Electric. 
I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with all of you in the future.

Jeff

DavePEI

Quote from: Ktownphoneco on June 30, 2013, 12:15:00 PM
Good Morning   ....   My name is Jeff Lamb, and I'm a new member to this forum.    I also belong to TCI and ATCA.    I've been collecting, restoring, repairing and selling antique telephones for about 18 years.   I also repair, service and calibrate telephone dials.      I also polish bakelite and get  E-1 handsets apart.    I enjoy refinishing both metal and wooden telephones, and my favorite makes are Northern and Western Electric. 
I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with all of you in the future.

Jeff
Hi Jeff:

Good to see you on here! I am sure many of us know of you and your great work!

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

dsk

Phonesrfun

Welcome to the forum, Jeff!

You'll find this is a great and friendly place to hang out.  We have some very, very experienced folks here, and we have a few that drop by because they bought a legacy phone and want to know how to hook it up or get them to ring.  Nobody has asked how to turn a rotary dial yet, but I am sure that is coming some day.

Again, welcome.
-Bill G

Dennis Markham

Glad to have you here, Jeff!  Welcome!

HarrySmith

Welcome Jeff ;D
Another club member to bring more knowledge and experience to our little form!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

WesternElectricBen

Mr. Bones

Jeff,

Welcome to the forum! We are mighty pleased to have you here. It sounds like you bring some good knowledge-base with you, and that is always appreciated by those of us less experienced.

I'm looking forward to having you here, to visit with. Might pick your brain, from time to time. ;)

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

southernphoneman

your a good person to have aboard,welcome and enjoy :) ;)

Doug Rose

Jeff....a warm welcome to the Forum. I have been watching your auctions for years. Simply outstanding refurbs. Your North Galion brown mottled phone was just amazing. If you have some picture to post of this wonderful transformation, you will have us on the edge of our seats. Thanks for joining us....take care....Doug
Kidphone

AE_Collector

Welcome to CRPF Jeff. Glad you made it!

Terry