News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

The best dogs I've seen. All have been mine.

Started by Bill Cahill, March 24, 2009, 08:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McHeath

Gee interesting behavior when passing the house she was abused at. 

Bill Cahill

Except for an occasional tift, Diamond, and, Mike are now getting along much better. I am feeding them in seperate rooms, for the moment, but, in the house, especially, they are getting along fairly well.
She's also showing me more affection, and, Mike is acting happier, also, due to their not fighting so much anymore.
I'm convinced in time she'll be fine.
She's been very concerned about my illnesses, lately, and, can tell I've been sick.
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Bill Cahill

Well, they still have their moments, but, she is doing much better now.
She relaxes more, she shows more love, and, is looking better every week.
Her bones no longer show, and, she is a very healthy, happy dog.
Mike's been happier lately, also.....
Yep. I'm glad I saved Diamond, and, Mike.
Two wonderful dogs....  8) :) ;)

When I'm upset, or, having a coughing fit from my acid reflux, they both come to assist me.
Tonight, she even did something once that Mike does to get my attention. She put a front paw on my leg.
Thanks, guys, for supporting my keeping her.
She's going to work out fine.....

Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

bwanna

bill,

mike & diamond are good companions. they know you are not feeling well, & will look after you.
donna

Bill Cahill

Bill Cahill

Well, Diamond, and, Mike are finally friends. For a brief while, until I disturbed them with my camera, they were laying next to each-other. Fighting has been way down for several days, now. She's showing more care about Mike, as well.
Here's a picture.

bwanna

aaaaaawwwww ;D

and look a fan. the heat is turned up here. >:(
donna

Bill Cahill

Gee. Maybe you need to move to Florida.... ;D
Bill Cahill

bwanna

i did once, long ago, bill. no offense, i did not like it. my home/heart is in michigan. even if it is cold half the year :)
donna

Bill Cahill

:( Something is noticebly wrong. The last few days Mike has been having spurts of diarhea in, and, out of the house. He was eating less, and, less. Daimond kept eating well.
This morning early, Diamond got me up urgently. I knew I had to take them out. Before I even got dressed Mike made a mess in the kitchen. I stupidly got angry at him. I took them for a walk, but, little anything out of either.
I woke up a little while ago. Both seem not too good.
Mike won't eat, and, now, Diamond isn't eating either.
Now I'm really worried.
Tommorrow my friend said if need to, she'd take Mike to the vet. Now it looks like they both need to go. I don't know what's wrong, and, I'm very worried.
Bill Cahill

Bill Cahill

I guess Diamond's alright afterall.
I finally got her to eat.
Mike, on the other hand, I got him to eat some table scraps, but, not much else. I'm keeping a close eye on him.....
Bill Cahill

bwanna

geez, bill did u walk under a ladder or something? you sure are having some bad luck lately :( hope mike feels better soon :)
donna

Bill Cahill

Yeh, and, I've been tarred, and, feathered, too.
I was in a moderator war last week at one forum.
I'm saying nothing else.
Mike seems slightly better now.
However, I got more bad news from the dentist.
:( "If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all....."
Bill Cahill

McHeath

Sorry about the sick dogs, hope they will be okay.

bwanna

donna