News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Babybearjs

Started by AE_Collector, December 29, 2012, 01:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AE_Collector

John "Babybearjs" is pretty active here on CRPF and he has been here almost two years AND, it's his Birthday today!  John lives in Boise Idaho.

A little late in the day but everyone here hopes you had a great Birthday John! Thanks for being a part of CRPF!

Terry

Babybearjs

thanks terry! now, 52 and feeling like 18! looking forward to a great Year!  John
John

Phonesrfun

-Bill G

AE_Collector

Mr. Bones

Hope you have a Great 53rd, John!

I enjoyed looking at your recent 444EG, and, as pointed out, the colored desi is very cool! 8)

Have a safe and happy birthday, filled with people you love, and doing the things you enjoy!

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Dennis Markham

AE_Collector

Happy birthday John! Hope you have a nice relaxing day on this weekend after Christmas.

And what better gift to you than Mr. Bones gift! That is, wishing you a wonderful 53rd two years after your 52nd. Thats all I want for my birthday!

Terry

Mr. Bones

Quote from: AE_Collector on December 28, 2014, 12:06:32 PM
Happy birthday John! Hope you have a nice relaxing day on this weekend after Christmas.

And what better gift to you than Mr. Bones gift! That is, wishing you a wonderful 53rd two years after your 52nd. Thats all I want for my birthday!

Terry
Glad I could help! ;D

To paraphrase Will Rogers: "All I know is what I read on the forum!" ;)

Incidentally, I meant "Happy 29th!"

Best regards, and enjoy your birthday, John!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

AE_Collector

Maybe John had been into the fire water on his 51st birthday in 2012 and he meant that he "felt like he was 52", not that he actually was 52! In any event, Jonn is younger than me and I am starting to get tired of the number of people who are younger than me!

Terry

WesternElectricBen

Weco355aman

Phil

Mr. Bones

Quote from: AE_Collector on December 28, 2014, 01:59:54 PM
Maybe John had been into the fire water on his 51st birthday in 2012 and he meant that he "felt like he was 52", not that he actually was 52! In any event, Jonn is younger than me and I am starting to get tired of the number of people who are younger than me!

Terry
Terry,

I'm 52 until 3rd week of FEB; hope that you're not too awful tired of me yet! ;)

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

AE_Collector

Quote from: Mr. Bones on December 28, 2014, 07:17:13 PM
I'm 52 until 3rd week of FEB; hope that you're not too awful tired of me yet! ;)

NO....to clarify, I am not tired of anyone, just the ratio of those younger than as compared to those older than me. I am 57.

Terry

Babybearjs

Thank You everyone for the great birthday wishes... am having a fun b-day! looking forward to helping everyone with their phones this next year! just won the gray 302 on Ebay! a first for me.... thank you everyone!   
John