News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

What model and "version" is the Panasonic 308?

Started by Greg G., March 10, 2017, 10:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg G.

Someone on my Youtube channel wanted to know the model and version of my Panasonic 308 PBX.  After looking at what's on the unit itself, I'm not sure.  The trouble-shooting guide on the inside mentions 3 different model numbers and no "version" - KX-T30810, KX-T30820, KX-T30830.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

twocvbloke

unbeldi

Each of these units has type label on the case, as shown attached.   It shows the model number among other data.  The version number of the model  is shown in a circle by the model number and the UL registration logo.   The shown model is  KX-T30810 version 2.   I believe, the version is only shown subsequently to the initial versions which lacked the designation.

KX-T30820 and KX-T30830 are model numbers of compatible telephone sets.

Greg G.

Thanks Bill.  I assume the label is on the back.  I didn't feel like taking it off the wall to look.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

unbeldi

Here is a picture of the bottom.

twocvbloke

Same on the UK versions:

Greg G.

- Mike Row
e

Greg G.

Quote from: unbeldi on March 10, 2017, 10:24:47 PM
It's on the bottom side, IIRC, not the rear.

Still awkward, but I got a camera up under it, same as Bill's.  Thanks!
- Mike Row
e