News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

I'm seeing RED again......

Started by Babybearjs, December 06, 2019, 04:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

the actual price was 76.00. I'm so excited... what a Christmas gift! I'm glad I won it, now WHERE to put it.... it ain't stayin' in the shed, that's for sure!
John

Babybearjs

and Today it came.... after cleaning it up, making some minor changes.... and taking some pictures... its done for now... I just need to add my custom line cords... (need to order some more RJ45 gray cords.) I have a matching 564 in green as shown... Merry Christmas everyone!
John

Jim Stettler

That is a nice looking phone.
You should put it in the find of the month.
Jim
BTW we could use some more  FOTM entries this month
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Babybearjs

its just too basic... FOTM is a unique entry... and a red phone... well, its not that unique!
John

HarrySmith

Quote from: Babybearjs on December 18, 2019, 02:30:33 AM
its just too basic... FOTM is a unique entry... and a red phone... well, its not that unique!

The find of the month is anything that is exciting to you. Since you were trying to get one for years, it qualifys!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Babybearjs

John

countryman

Quote from: Babybearjs on December 18, 2019, 07:14:01 AM
OK, and how do I enter it?

You just create a reply in this thread. There Jim has compiled what information you should include - it's easy  :)
Good luck!

guitar1580

Good score on the red one, and great Christmas shots of the green and red ones. 

JT

Babybearjs

yeh, I got it working, the unit must have still had some moisture in it because when I plugged it in last night, the impedance hum was gone and the unit dialed out like it was suppose to. I put the phone out in my shop for the time being... still don't know where I want to use it...
John