News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Vintage Telephony (Uk based Co.)

Started by david@london, November 21, 2013, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david@london

i just had a delivery of a brown braided handset cord from Vintage Telephony.co.uk.
the cord is excellent quality & flexibility.............egyptian cotton !
cheaper than some others i've seen listed.
also received 2 newly printed numbercards & celluloid covers. Also excellent, very nice authentic printing style.

this co. is very easy to deal with and the delivery took 48 hours.

link to website...............

http://tinyurl.com/ou35y9s

Russ Kirk

I looked at their web page and found a replacement drawer sleeve for my English 300 set.  I tried to place an order but they said they do not ship to the United States.  

I sent them a message asking why and to see if they can make an exception.
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

HarrySmith

Someone needs to educate them on how much business they are missing!
I like those braided cords and would order some for my restorations. They would make a nice addition to a 302.

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

david@london

i might be contacting this co. again soon and will pass on those comments. i don't see why they wouldn't want to send small parts like these to the u.s.

Russ Kirk

Quote from: Russ Kirk on November 21, 2013, 12:47:22 PM
I looked at their web page and found a replacement drawer sleeve for my English 300 set.  I tried to place an order but they said they do not ship to the United States. 

I sent them a message asking why and to see if they can make an exception.

They sent me a reply that they fixed the United States shipping.  They fixed it the same day i sent my inquiry, however i missed their first message.  They sent me a second reply today and i ordered it.  They are very responsive.
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI