News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

I'm Benny & I have Phoneitis

Started by Pourme, December 11, 2016, 05:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalstampede

That's gonna be a great display! Interconnecting multiple Panasonic switches is a neat touch.
My name is Kenn, and I like telephones.

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something." --Robert Heinlein

Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

mentalstampede

My name is Kenn, and I like telephones.

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something." --Robert Heinlein

david@london

i agree...........it is really very melodius the way the phones ring in sequence.
reminded me of an interesting older post, 'what tune is your ringer playing?' - link

lovely collection and display, benny.

Pourme

Interesting, David...never thought each phone has a certain pitch....

Benny
Benny

Doug Rose

Looks very nice Benny....good planning....Doug
Kidphone

Pourme

I've had the wall finished for some time now. The "wall" is a part of the room we spend most of our time in, kind of a "studio apartment' within our home, the space includes my office I use for my business. Below are some pictures of the phones on display there. I enjoy moving and changing the displays of the phones.
Of the apx 50 phones on display in the room, about 14 of the phones there are wired to the two PBXs and will ring and call each other as well as other phones located throughout the house.

I enjoy bringing visitors into the room and seeing their faces as they see the collection for the 1st time. When I call the PBX and the all take turns ringing they really light up! Phones "should be fun" and mine are!

Benny
Benny

Doug Rose

thanks for posting the Phone Room Benny....you should be very proud. Wonderful display....Doug
Kidphone

Pourme

Benny

HarrySmith

Very Cool!
Nice display & some really nice phones!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Pourme

Benny

oldguy

Outstanding display Benny. I really like the wooden display cases, adds some class.
Gary

Pourme

Thanks Gary...I enjoy being surrounded by my phones while I work at the computer....
Benny

dlvh

This is really neat! Wonderful display you have going on there. I'm just beginning my phone collection, but hope to get a portion of what you have there.