"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Cute Bunny!

Started by Mr. Bones, April 13, 2014, 11:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Bones

Yesterday morning,

My landlord (& my friend) was out mowing the three duplexes he owns on this street, along with his new helper.

I waved at him from down the block, as I was out in the yard. Next thing I know, comes urgent knocking and doorbell ringing. Typical Phillip; he usually stops by, brings beer. I usually have some of his brand in the fridge, as well.

When I opened the front door, he simply stuck a baby bunny in my hand, said "Here. Can you keep him inside, until I leave? I accidentally got him with the weed-eater."

The bunny was pretty scared, understandably, but calmed down pretty quickly, with some gentle soothing, cooing, and stroking. I took it into my bathroom / Bunny Hospital, to get it as doctored up as I can do with what I have, then turned it back loose where Phillip said it had come from, to let Nature do Her thing, either way.

I had it in my hand for around 30 minutes, certainly a unique, and delightful experience. I thought that some might like to see the pics I was able to one-hand with my iPud5, while holding onto a prob 2 wk old bunny. :D

Best regards,
guess after all these years, I'm still Dr. Bones! ;)

Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

twocvbloke

So there wasn't any chocolate inside it then?  ;D

Mr. Bones

<g> Nary a bit, bloke, that I could see! ;)

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

WesternElectricBen

Nice lil' one.. That was pretty nice of the Phillip actually taking care of the bunny, rather then disregarding it and it running off and ultimately dieing.

Ben

flybynyte

Having a terrified small animal's frenzied heartbeat ricocheting off the palm of your hand grants you
the privilege of experiencing an unforgettably intense sensation.