News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Red North Thermoplastic Big Bucks

Started by Doug Rose, April 03, 2016, 05:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

My friend Christian pointed this out to me a week ago. I patiently waited and had the high bid until the very end. Even without the handset it went for over $500. I had a Red WE Handset and cord that I was hopping it matched. Great phone....thanks Christian....Doug

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272189619732
Kidphone

TelePlay

Only 3 bidders and 4 bids with f***f ( 1302 ) taking it home with a snipe 6 seconds before the auction ended. Started at $99.

LarryInMichigan

I saw that but figured that I didn't have a chance.

Larry

Doug Rose

Larry....as it turned out, neither did I. I do think my WE handset would have been a perfect match. Oh well........Doug
Kidphone

WEBellSystemChristian

Sorry you didn't get it, Doug! :'(

It turns out someone REALLY wanted it!!
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Doug Rose

thanks Christain....it had only 12 watchers when I bid...then I upped it and felt really confident. I was shocked when I checked purchased history and it wasn't there. REALLY shocked at $500...but then again when is the last time you see one?  I have never seen one. I have three North colors but not the KING!!!...again...thank you...Doug
Kidphone

Doug Rose

I missed out on the Red North, but I recently found a copper metal North as a consolation prize. I just love the North Electric "fat 302s". Such a cool looking phone...Doug
Kidphone

WEBellSystemChristian

Quote from: Doug Rose on April 16, 2016, 08:44:34 AM
I missed out on the Red North, but I recently found a copper metal North as a consolation prize. I just love the North Electric "fat 302s". Such a cool looking phone...Doug
Hey, a Copper Galion seems more up your alley even than the Red! Nice find!
Christian Petterson

Doug Rose

I got the North today and started the refurb.....tis a beaut!....Doug
Kidphone

WEBellSystemChristian

Christian Petterson