and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Auction 127: WE? 1967? Clear 2500 D/M - Ended 8/28/14

Started by TelePlay, August 21, 2014, 09:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave F

Quote from: paul-f on August 22, 2014, 06:01:14 PM
Here are photos of one.
Thanks Paul!  I know I have pictures of one somewhere, but I haven't been able to discover where they are hiding.  Fortunately, you seem to be more organized!

Dave

TelePlay

Here's the 5% "no crowding" gap spreadsheet for this contest, after 10 guesses.

Quite the range of guesses. Plenty of room to get in. Lot of time left.

So far, 3 bidders, 3 bids and it's been bid up to $15, with free shipping.

twocvbloke

TelePlay

And the winner of Auction Contest #127 is Sargeguy, who with the 6th entry (of 12) into the contest offered the winning guess of $125.00. That guess gave him his ninth auction contest win moving him up a rung into the rarefied air only one win below our overall contest leader Dan with his 10 impressive wins. The auction sat at $22.50 for 6 or so days but the last hour saw it increase to $55. At the very end, three snipes sent the winning bid up to $127.86 and the phone was taken home by 9***b ( 60) with his only bid of the auction. An interesting curiosity. Once again, our congratulations go out to Sargeguy for another win in the CRPF Auction Contests and for moving up one rung in the Contest Standings.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 127 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.