News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Anyone heard from matt lately?

Started by Steve, February 21, 2010, 12:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AET

I think number 3 and 8 aren't half bad.  Some of them ladies are real dogs though.  Wow!
- Tom

Greg G.

Quote from: Steve on March 05, 2010, 07:30:24 PM

I am intrigued by number 12 right now. she seems to be a 40-something Italian woman with a deep mystery. why is that woman staring her down?

They both appear to be distracted by something off camera, as does #7.  I kinda like the looks of #8, but I don't put a great deal of emphasis on looks.  Some of the best looking women I've met were also the worst b**ches I ever met, and vice-versa, I've met some very plain looking women that were real dolls. 

Most guys can only judge men's looks up to a point, we're very indifferent about it, but that guy in front sure is an ugly cuss!  What the hell is that thump-knot on his forehead?
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Greg G.

Quote from: Dan/Panther on March 04, 2010, 11:13:04 AM
jeremylivin;
Here is a photo of a typical group of people posing for a work photo, so it's not just one family, but a cross section of people of the time.
I can only see one what I consider very attractive person in that photo. But I see a ton of homely.
D/P

Homely?  That's not homely.  THIS is HOMELY!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Jim Stettler

I agree with the sign.
Quick, hand me a beer!
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Greg G.

Quote from: bwanna on March 05, 2010, 09:09:08 AM
i am curious about the year/place of this photo. obviously an office christmas party...but why isn't anyone smiling? it looks like there are as many gals as guys, so what kind of business would employ so many women? (in this era) i considered maybe the party included spouses. but i think couples would be paired up for a photo, if that were the case. the one gal has what looks like a phony police hat....was she the office lush? i don't think they are all that ugly. if you look around your own workplace, how many people would you actually consider attractive? unless you work at a modeling agency or something :o

I'm guessing 30s judging from all the finger-wave hairdos on the women.  There is a scale in the photo that I'm sure is not a Christmas present, looks like a postal scale. The *ION on the door is probably the common suffix of TION, or that might even be *TON.  

My workplace is a bus.  Just looking in the mirror at the passengers sometimes scares the bee-gee-zuz out of me, so I try not to.  I would gladly trade a busload of the usual yahoos for this group.
- Mike Row
e

Greg G.

Quote from: bwanna on March 03, 2010, 08:33:40 PM
yeah, d/p i think calling the sheriff might be a little over the top. probably be best to keep out of personal business. i know we all mean well, but honestly very few of us really know each other.

we all miss matt's quirky input & hopefully he'll show up here again. :) :)

Yeah, don't go that route.  There have been several boards I was quite active on, then did a disappearing act for various reasons.
- Mike Row
e

Dan/Panther

Brinybay;
Did you also notice he has an odd button on his jacket. Or is that the way the were then ? My guess is that because of his wimpy appearance and the cigar, he is probably the boss. He looks like he would be great at A** kissing.

Tom;
Thanks for putting into word what I was afraid to say.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

AET

I wasn't told "If you don't have anything nice to say...." I was told "Speak your mind" haha.

Quote from: Dan/Panther on March 07, 2010, 05:00:23 PM

Tom;
Thanks for putting into word what I was afraid to say.

D/P
- Tom

Dan/Panther

Have you seen the pictures where people are matched with their dogs. Brinybays photo is full of potential in that department.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

foots

"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

Greg G.

Quote from: foots on March 17, 2010, 04:01:04 PM
Hobie's back in action!!!!!!

Yeah, he posted on his FB page.  Doesn't have an internet connection at home, has to go into town to get online.
- Mike Row
e