News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Auction 21 - Rauland Amplicall office intercom

Started by bingster, January 27, 2009, 12:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HobieSport

I'd like to simply withdraw my bid and stay out off this one.  I didn't have the slightest idea of what it might sell for. ::)

bingster

Given the extraordinarily high bid, I'll let you withdraw the 1800, but here's the catch... you have to pick a new bid.  You're not getting out of this one that easy, bub! ;D

By the way, I don't think anybody has a clue what these go for.  That's why I picked it. ;)
= DARRIN =

mienaichizu

whooops! I almost forgot to bid. I'll bid low, place me in $50

well that's a really nice looking intercom, I'd love to see it in reality on my desk ;D

HobieSport

Quote from: bingster
...here's the catch... you have to pick a new bid.  You're not getting out of this one that easy, bub! ;D
By the way, I don't think anybody has a clue what these go for.  That's why I picked it. ;)

Thanks Bingster. :D  Okay, I'll say $100. but I'm thinking it won't meet the reserve price, whatever that is. ::)

bingster

Honestly, I'd bid $75 for it, but that $43 shipping is just a killer.
= DARRIN =

McHeath

Dan/Panther

Bingster;
Another one just got posted on Ebay for $99.99 opening bid, he claims it's the same model as seen on Perry Masons desk ?
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

bingster

I saw that one this morning, too.  It's not quite as nice as the first one, but a pair of them sure would be a conversation piece in a home office that had two desks in it... Huh, McHeath??? ;)

Perry Mason did have one of these on his desk, but I'm not sure how many buttons it had on it.  They came configured with buttons in multiples of 6.  You could get them with 6, 12, 18, or 24 buttons (stations).
= DARRIN =

McHeath

Yeh that would look cool on mine and the missus desks.  Ya'll can donate them!   :D

bingster

The auction's over, and we have a winner...

Congratulations, Bill Cahill!

Stay tuned for the next auction to be posted shortly.
= DARRIN =

BDM

I really believed that would have gone for more.
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Dan/Panther

I agree, at least double.
Congratulations Bill....
\D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Bill Cahill

;D Now, when may I expect delivery? ;D
Thanks.
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."