News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Phones in the Masters Bath....

Started by Babybearjs, October 01, 2016, 01:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

the king wants a phone in his bathroom...(that's me...) and this is what I have..... the phone is to be mounted on the wall by the towel bar.... so I can get to it when I'm taking my "Tub"....what do you think???
John

Greg G.

So you can respond to surveys in the tub?  ;D
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Stan S

King (sir).
Maybe NOT such a good idea if you live in an area with phone lines mounted on poles that can get hit by lightning.
You may want to consider a 'royal' cordless phone.

Stan S.

Pourme

With proper placement it looks like the "King" may also access his phone whilst he is on his "throne", as well!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Russ Kirk

This reminds me of when I was a PBX installer. I went to small business and the owner was very upset that his secretary /receptionist was always in the bathroom and not answering the phones. He took me to the ladies room and said, " Place the phone here!" And placed an X on the wall right in front of the toilet. I installed the phone and left.  The receptionsit was not happy.   Well, I returned a  couple weeks later on a non-related repair and the receptionist was livid!  The phone was about 6" higher than her reach and she had to rise from the toilet just a bit to answer the phone. She was no mad at her boss.....
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Dave203

Great idea and neat phone. I also have a phone in each bathroom  ;) and yes they are useful

oldguy

When I was just out of college, I Hand 2 room mates (it wasn't weird for guys to live in the same house back then, early 70s). It never failed when you sat down in the bathroom & nobody else was home, the phone would ring. So I installed a black WE 554 in the both room. It worked great. I still Have the phone. Now I just grab a wireless phone when I enter the room with porcelain furniture. We don't get cell service at home, out here in the sticks, so can't use the cell phone.

Gary
Gary