News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

CRPF Member Photo's - Wanna see something really Scarey!

Started by Dan/Panther, March 21, 2009, 11:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

Since we don't know what each others look like, I decided to let anyone interested have a sneak peek at me mug.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

mienaichizu

Dan/Panther

mienaichizu;
Every last strand....and quite a few more that have fallen out...
I chase my girls around the house after I wash my hair, they run and scream.... ::)

D/P

BDM

Me with "Miss Hurst" Linda Vaughn
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Dan/Panther

She can shift my gears any day...
What kind of car is that?  Olds 442 Hurst convertable, or maybe Camaro ?
D/P

BDM

--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

HobieSport

Here is a picture of me from last year.

Dan/Panther

Isn't that Poison Oak next to your leg?
D/P

BDM

--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Dennis Markham

Sometimes things are better left to the imagination.  But since we're all taking the plunge........

Here's a photo of me that my son took just the other day.  I'll call this my "old" photo.

The second photo is one of me doing what I loved to do and that's fly.  This photo was taken five years ago and was the last day I flew in December of 2003.  It's my "younger" picture.  I hope to get back into it again.  I spent ten years involved in flying before that day.  Like Forrest Gump, it seems like I just stopped.  You think collecting phones is expensive.........

The unprecedented third photo is was taken in year #25 of a 30 year career.  A self portrait "on the job".

Firefyter-Emt

Sure, I will play along.... Here I am in my home office, I just got a new Stetson in the mail the other day and had to take a photo to show a friend of mine.  Sorry it's a little bit of a close up, I was holding the camera to take this picture!   ;)

Dennis Markham

Dan/Panther, your photos remind me of the song, "Signs".........what were the lyrics?  Something like, ".......long haired freaky people need not apply, so I tucked my hair up under my hat and went in to ask them why..........."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Q7cP3ij5g

Ellen

So, Hobie is paddling his kayak through a field of grass and poison plants with a plumber's helper in one hand and a hubcap in the other.  Behind him is a fence to keep the alligators out, and under his foot is a well-cover, so he can fill the field with water, perhaps with help from the plunger?? 

D/P, get your eagle-eyes on his badges - why is there a buffalo on his shoulder?

bingster

Quote from: Dan/Panther on March 22, 2009, 06:31:16 PM
Isn't that Poison Oak next to your leg?
D/P
The poison oak you notice, but not the industrial plunger and a piece of somebody's grandmother's Havilland china? :P

EDIT-----------

I just read Ellen's post... Great minds, eh?
= DARRIN =

McHeath

Okay, here is me and my 16 year old, I'm the old guy on the right.   ;D

This is another of my "hobbies" that tend to consume way too much time/money/effort.