News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Finally lost number found.

Started by Dan/Panther, May 26, 2009, 11:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AET

You said Knob Creek, and it took me a second, I thought of the place in Kentucky with all the automatic machine guns and what-not you can shoot.
- Tom

Steve

The Knob Creek M.G. shoot is a cool place to go. I went once a few years ago,organized mayhem at it's best :) this last year was a bit of a sad side-note for me. :(
If you're a long way from home,
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,
Something just ain't right.

AET

Why's that?  If you care to share.
- Tom

Steve

A little kid was improperly supervised, and took the top  of his head off with a micro uzi. in front of his parents. sad stuff.
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,

HobieSport

Very sad indeed.  An eight year old with an uzi ???
Is this article about the same accident?
http://tinyurl.com/5judfr
-Matt

Steve

I believe I made a mistake. wrong outing. still a very sad event, and I hope all involved will somehow recover as much as one could hope to.
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,

Tonyrotary

Steve, where in Chicago do you reside at? I grew up near the intersection of Cicero and Fullerton. I try to visit once a year. My whole family no longer lives in the city anymore though. They all scattered to the various suburbs. I do have an old friend that still lives in the city as he is a cop now.

To keep this on topic my old number is 889-5944. Very easy to remember as every number but one repeats itself.

Steve

Quote from: Tonyrotary on June 07, 2009, 03:30:31 AM
Steve, where in Chicago do you reside at? I grew up near the intersection of Cicero and Fullerton. I try to visit once a year. My whole family no longer lives in the city anymore though. They all scattered to the various suburbs. I do have an old friend that still lives in the city as he is a cop now.

To keep this on topic my old number is 889-5944. Very easy to remember as every number but one repeats itself.

I'm from Uptown as is my wife. I grew up at ashland and montrose, shes from margate park ( wilson and the lakefront) how old are you, if you dont mind me asking?
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,

Tonyrotary

Steve

Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,

Steve

You are over by the brickyards right? Italian by any chance? :)
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,

Tonyrotary

Why yes half Italian... ;D Cannot speak a lick of it though. Ah the brickyards. That was a little further west from me. They use to have a mall called the brickyard mall at Diversey & Narragansett. The mall is closed I believe now. Some new kind of shopping center is in its place. It is a shame to hear that Chicago is going down the tubes. I loved the city but corruption runs wild.

Steve

What a small world. you grew up almost in the suburbs :) J/K

are you in the sandbox? rough shi7 that. watch your 6 and I've got some pretty good cigars when you get back bro. make sure you call me.  PM me for my number.

HELL, Chicago was a great town, but like you say, anyone with any brains got out by now. daley and his croneys have screwed things up beyond repair.  I was a ward heeler for a few years, but I got wise under this daley crap.
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,

McHeath

Been to Chicago only once, back in 87' in the winter.  Holy Otter Pop it was cold!  I was living in LA at the time, and winter there is when you wear a shirt with sleeves instead of only a t-shirt in the evenings.  Had a good buddy from Chicago at the time. 

Dennis Markham