Main Menu

Canada Thanks America.......

Started by AE_Collector, August 20, 2015, 08:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AE_Collector

Canada thanks America......
For helping the world forget Rob Ford.

Phonesrfun

Terry, my map says Canada is also part of "America".  However, your point is certainly well taken.   ;D
-Bill G

AE_Collector

Yeah, that is an interesting point Bill. Of course Canada is a part of America as is Mexico and the Central American and South American countries. But since the name of your country is the United States of America it tends to get shortened to America sometimes which makes the other countries stay away from using America to describe themselves using it in reference to the USA. (Or something like that)! They did put some red, white & blue in the word America to try to narrow the scope a bit.

Terry

Phonesrfun

.....Trying to think of something bright to say.... Maybe the guy in the photo will come up with something profound.
-Bill G

Mr. Bones

Quote from: Phonesrfun on August 21, 2015, 12:25:37 AM
.....Trying to think of something bright to say.... Maybe the guy in the photo will come up with something profound.

Snicker, snort. ::)

Maybe.

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

andre_janew

You're right!  Donald Trump is making people forget about Rob Ford!  For that, Canada is thanking the United States.  Isn't that what this thread is about?

TelePlay

Posted here to keep the forum fair and balanced and to remind some who he/she is . . .

jsowers

Do you think they'll discover a tumor in Trump too? Or is that hairdo hiding it? It's too bad Chris Farley of SNL is no longer alive because he could've done a world class impression of Rob Ford, living in a van, down by the river.

Speaking of Canada and the US, I still own the only car I ever bought new--a 1990 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park wagon. Made proudly in Canada but called an American car. In over 100,000 miles it never let me down, and I even drove it in my work delivering equipment. The only thing I didn't like about it was the headlight dimmer on the turn signal stalk that you pushed for dim and pulled for bright. I got stopped by the HP when I first owned the car because I just about blinded the officer when I pulled instead of pushed.
Jonathan

Phonesrfun

-Bill G

AE_Collector

Phonesrfun

Yeah, not so much.
-Bill G

TelePlay

A forever style, it seems . . . ca 1976

McHeath

Let's all stay civil so we don't end up in a Canada/US civil war and have to lock this thread.

twocvbloke

Bad hairdos? Well, I raise you Boris "the berk" Johnson... ;D

TelePlay

Quote from: twocvbloke on August 22, 2015, 11:24:34 AM
Bad hairdos? Well, I raise you Boris "the berk" Johnson... ;D

I'll raise you Gary Busey . . . ;D