News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Telephone Directory Collections.

Started by Greg G., November 20, 2013, 02:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul-f

Amazing collection, Dave.  Congratulations on filling the inside straight.

(Edit: removed comment on typo errors, now corrected.)
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Phonesrfun

1045?  Did they have smoke signal rings.  Two short puffs, and a and a long?
-Bill G

DavePEI

Yes, typo, its corrected now  :) And not the only one - these eyes aren't much good any more. That is why people will always see edits on my posts. I would give anything to be able to see clearly to type The series is from 1960 onwards, 54 unbroken years, plus the few older issues.

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

Contempra

Quote from: DavePEI on April 26, 2014, 03:27:52 PM
Yes, typo, its corrected now  :) And not the only one - these eyes aren't much good any more. That is why people will always see edits on my posts. I would give anything to be able to see clearly to type The series is from 1960 onwards, 54 unbroken years, plus the few older issues.

Dave

well, it will be nice if we post them on the forum Dave, i will be happy anyway .

DavePEI

Quote from: Contempra on April 26, 2014, 04:11:54 PM
Quote from: DavePEI on April 26, 2014, 03:27:52 PM

Dave

well, it will be nice if we post them on the forum Dave, i will be happy anyway .
Hi Denis:

I'd love to, but it would be a HUGE task, and very hard on web space. Besides they would be of some limited interest as they are PEI books. I do have some of the early PEI books posted on my site and do look-ups for anyone who needs them...

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

Contempra

Fabius

1938 Territory of Hawaii Oahu phone book showing an AE model 34. Notice it shows a map with the number of telephones on each island. It also shows the radio telephone links. Notice the link to Tokyo Japan. With the war time issues  of the directory the Japan link is gone.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905