Fabius

Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

rfkimba

Hi Guys,
I've been collecting since late 2012 when I was forced to retire due to disability. First wood, then candlesticks and now porcelain for the last year. I did fall off the wagon recently and purchased a 1919 fire telegraph call box. Hmm no payphones!
Regards,
Bob Farber

rfkimba

Guys,
Here is one more photo of my modest collection.
Bob Farber

Nick in Manitou

Bob,

What kind of plants do you suppose they grew in that department?? (Trying to come up with a good telephone/botanical pun, but having no luck!)...

Oh, wait...

Maybe that is where they researched leaf switches...maybe trunk lines...or branch circuits!

Very nice collection!  Well done!

Nick

Sargeguy

Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

Pourme

Nicely done, rfkimba. Nice phones well displayed!

Benny
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Fabius

Jim's collection is incredible! We have been in our new house a year and my signs are all over the basement waiting to be displayed correctly
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

cihensley@aol.com

Here is just my hubcap signs.

Chuck

cihensley@aol.com

Hubcap signs continued.

Chuck

Doug Rose

Really nice Chuck.....outstanding condition on these beauties. I do love the NET hubcap.  This still eludes me after all these years....beautiful.....Doug
Kidphone

cihensley@aol.com

Thanks Doug. If you recognize the connections public telephone sign, it is because it is the one I got from you.

Chuck

Signguy

Chuck...
Very nice. I recognize a few of my former "babies". Thanks for treating them so well.

Cheers..... Ell

Doug Rose

Quote from: cihensley@aol.com on December 02, 2017, 11:06:18 PM
Thanks Doug. If you recognize the connections public telephone sign, it is because it is the one I got from you.

Chuck
I did recognize it. Space limitations was the only reason it left  :'( .....happily it went to a good Home. How about some pictures of your entire collection? You have some great stuff....Doug
Kidphone

cihensley@aol.com

Here are the non-hubcap signs.

Chuck

cihensley@aol.com

More non-hubcap signs.

Chuck