News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Found at the Oslo (Ekeberg) flea market.

Started by dsk, September 19, 2015, 01:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsk

A 1922 Elektrisk Bureau model in bad condition. (NOK 150 about $ 19) A Collection of 5 new push button pulse dials made by L M Ericsson, fits dialogue case = Elektrisk bureau modell 1967 among others. 1 of these are made for reverse dial. 1 1941 2 line telephone with wrong handset, and missing bottom plate... A new and unused clock for my kitchen. And a embroidered badge with the Elektrisk Bureau logo. NOK 500 = $ 61.  (The clock is controlled by my main clock in the basement)A frequency meter for the mains: NOK 291 = $36.

dsk

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

dsk

Thank you. Now I have e.g. some dials to trade if someone here needs a pushbutton "rotary" dial.

dsk

cloyd

Is that a GPO 326?  I am envious!  Is that the 1941 phone?
Tina
-- I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it. - Van Gogh -- 1885

twocvbloke

I like the mains frequency meter, been trying to find one here for a few years, but they're usually ridiculously expensive, or start of cheap and end up expensive due to bidding wars...  :-\

dsk

Quote from: cloyd on September 20, 2015, 07:40:36 PM
Is that a GPO 326?  I am envious!  Is that the 1941 phone?
Tina
It is made by Elektrisk Bureau so it is the Norwegian predecessor of the British one, yes probably 1941 (Stamp in the bakelite) you may see a little more about it here: http://tinyurl.com/qx75mzr
Unfortunately is the incomplete , the Maglen baseplate and correct handset.
My guess will be, this is modified by the maker for some special needs, (Regarding the circuit to terminal 11 and extra terminal (soldering).

dsk

Dave203

Those rotary / touch tone replacements are pretty neat.

dsk

Those are actually pulse, no TT. Buttons was new and modern compared to rotary, and the exchange did not understand tones.

dsk

Dave203

Wow that's cool. I did not know that. I should have understood by the push button rotary comment lol