News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Rotatone installation photos

Started by j.bridwell, January 31, 2010, 04:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McHeath

No Stub I've not built that touch tone pad, but it certainly looks like it could be useful.  Where did you get the plans?

Doug everytime I see a picture of your collection I'm amazed, it's simply incredible!

Doug Rose

Doug everytime I see a picture of your collection I'm amazed, it's simply incredible!

McHeath...thanks for your kind words, I do appreciate it....Doug
Kidphone

j.bridwell

That is an incredible collection.  I'm just glad I learned enough in this forum to have a working phone.  The phone is just one small piece of a big project.  You might enjoy before and after photos of my "stereo."  Now I have a phone to complement it!

Doug Rose

AMAZING!!! Looks like knew. There is something about vintage wood, it responds so well to a little TLC. You have done an outstanding job...Doug
Kidphone

Dennis Markham

Great old radio cabinet.  Nice restoration job!

Doug, I too am amazed when I see photos of your collection.  I was fortunate enough to attend a game at Fenway several years ago.  After the old Tiger Stadium (on my list of favorites), Fenway is next.

Craig T

Nice restoration on your radio. It looks great! :o

Doug, it looks like you have your own slice of heaven over there! Beautiful setup!

Doug Rose

Doug, I too am amazed when I see photos of your collection.  I was fortunate enough to attend a game at Fenway several years ago.  After the old Tiger Stadium (on my list of favorites), Fenway is next.

Doug, it looks like you have your own slice of heaven over there! Beautiful setup!

thanks guys...I do appreciate your comments....Doug
Kidphone

stub

McHeath,
               Here you go for the link to build the touchtone pad.  stub

http://tinyurl.com/ygr4jz3
Kenneth Stubblefield

bellsystemproperty

Blasphemy!!1! You speak of touch-tone!!??  ;D ;)

stub

bellsystemproperty,
                              I hate it too, but I like to use all my phones. It is a necessary evil  as I don't own a pbx.  Sorry!!!! PS- the non-dials like it too!    stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

stub

j.bridwell ,
                  Fantastic job on the radio!!!  stub

kidphone,
                Great room Doug!!!!!  If I had a room like that I would never leave it or get anything done!!!!!!!!!!   stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

ntophones

Stub--
Thanks for the article about the TT pad--I think I might try that!

To J. and Doug--WoW!! Something to shoot for!  :)
--nto

Doug Rose

Kidphone