"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Annual April KDH Telephone Show

Started by kleenax, February 19, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kleenax

For those interested in attending The Telephone Show in Shipshewana, Indiana:

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MUST PAY REGISTRATION TO ATTEND !!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot BELIEVE that there are foolish people EVERY YEAR that (expletive deleted) when we ask them to PAY REGISTRATION!
My gosh, this is how these shows are able to be pulled off!

This is an extremely successful show, with over 50 tables each year, and also has a growing Switcher turnout too!

The annual KDH telephone show will again be in the Shipshewana Auction barn. 
Dates are: Friday evening April 6, and Saturday April 7.

Unloading and set up begins at noon on Friday. No sales until 6 PM.
Pizza and drinks will be served at 5:30. Show goes until 9 PM Friday. Doors
open again at 8 AM on Saturday.

Unloading can not be any easier. You drive in the west end of the facility right up to your
spot, unload, and drive out the east end!

Registration is $20 and tables are $15. Send letter with check and
your info to: John Huckeby, 2440 W. CR. 150 N., New Castle, IN 47362

You CAN pay when you get there, BUT if you want a TABLE, you had BETTER register with John ahead of time!

--
Ray Kotke
http://telephonecreations.com
Recumbent Casting, LLC
__._,_.___
Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

HarrySmith

Well, it's not like anyone has to pay to rent the hall or the tables or the chairs and pay for food and electricity or anything!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

compubit

Grrrrrr!  I'll be heading to Europe that weekend to show my Mom the Alps (she realllllllly wants to see them...).

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until Harrisburg Lancaster... (I missed Harrisburg Lancaster last year taking my nephew to Europe, and 2 years prior to that was my parent's 50th wedding anniversary cruise to Alaska).  I really am itching to get to a show!!!

Jim
(Updated to reflect the correct location of the LANCASTER show!) - Oops...
A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

AE_Collector

Well you are on the right coast for shows at least but show....travel...show...travel...tough choice for me too!

Terry

kleenax

Quote from: AE_Collector on February 19, 2018, 11:59:28 PM
Well you are on the right coast for shows at least but show....travel...show...travel...tough choice for me too!

Terry

That's REAL easy for me.....I travel to shows!
Except Lancaster, PA & Shipshewana is pretty much it anymore :-(
Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

Fabius

Quote from: compubit on February 19, 2018, 08:41:34 PM
Grrrrrr!  I'll be heading to Europe that weekend to show my Mom the Alps (she realllllllly wants to see them...).
rent's 50th wedding anniversary cruise to Alaska).  I really am itching to get to a show!!!
..[/i]

Bring Mom to see the mountains in Indiana. They are beautiful in April. The alpine meadows are filled with blooming edelweiss. The below picture I took while hiking in the mountains near my home in La Porte, Indiana.

It's a win win situation, mom gets to see mountains and you get to go to the telephone show.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905