News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

My Little Man

Started by Doug Rose, April 06, 2012, 10:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

On January 25th I was presented with the best gift of all. Grampy's Little Man.

Yes ...we were all geared up for the Superbowl, he took the loss better than I did; but he was only a few days old. I was older....Doug
Kidphone

AE_Collector

Hey Congrats Doug! I am still a little ways away from there but not certain just how far. My oldest daughter got married last May.

Correct me if I am wrong but I couldn't find a single phone in ANY of those pictures. It is almost time for new glasses anyway.

Terry

Doug Rose

Actually three in the room. A working green 500 set that Janets brother Jay found for me shortly before he passed. It just a standard WE green 500, but has a lot of sentimental value. My NOS Green Military woodie that we found a few years ago. Lastly, is a Beautiful SH Couch intercom wallphone. They all match Jan's decor for the room. Who am I to argue.
Kidphone

Owain

Quote from: Doug Rose on April 06, 2012, 12:29:54 PM
Actually three in the room. A working green 500 set that Janets brother Jay found for me shortly before he passed. It just a standard WE green 500, but has a lot of sentimental value. My NOS Green Military woodie that we found a few years ago. Lastly, is a Beautiful SH Couch intercom wallphone. They all match Jan's decor for the room. Who am I to argue.

Indeed, letting the Good Lady choose a few phones to be displayed is a small price to pay for domestic harmony.

Or being allowed to keep the phones at all.

Dennis Markham

Congrats on the Super Bowl baby, Gramps!  Nice photos.  I'll have to send some Tigers gear back East for the little guy.

Doug Rose

Quote from: Dennis Markham on April 07, 2012, 12:07:36 PM
Congrats on the Super Bowl baby, Gramps!  Nice photos.  I'll have to send some Tigers gear back East for the little guy.
thanks Dennis.... XX is good for me. We are big Clemson fans back East  :o :o....Grampy
Kidphone