News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

New Member Here

Started by Don Cavey, April 16, 2010, 05:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JorgeAmely

Welcome Robby. I am sure your bakelite repair knowledge will be appreciated in this forum.
Jorge

Phonesrfun

Robby:

Welcome to the forum.  I think you will like the content of this forum.

-Bill G

Dennis Markham

Welcome Robby.  Glad to see you were able to log in to the forum.  There are great bunch of folks here and we'd love to have you share your knowledge.  With twenty-five years of repair work under your belt, I'm sure you can educate us all. 

Dan/Panther

Quote from: rdelius on April 28, 2010, 08:12:26 PM
Hello, my name is Robby. I have been collecting telephones since 1972. I worked for Richard Marsh at the Chicago Old telephone co for 25 years. I mostly rebuilt dials, wired telephones and repaired bakelite. Not a member of the telephone collecting clubs now

Robby;
Richard lives in Hemet, just 30 miles from me, we talk on the phone once in awhile. I met him at the phone show in placentia awhile back.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Greg G.

Quote from: rdelius on April 28, 2010, 08:12:26 PM
Hello, my name is Robby. I have been collecting telephones since 1972. I worked for Richard Marsh at the Chicago Old telephone co for 25 years. I mostly rebuilt dials, wired telephones and repaired bakelite. Not a member of the telephone collecting clubs now

Welcome Robby!  You repair bakelite?  Be prepared to have your brains picked!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Doug Rose

Hey Robby....welcome to the Forum. Your knowledge will be invaluable to us.....Doug
Kidphone

Craig T

Welcome aboard Robby, I look forward to hearing more about your work. -Craig

foots

Quote from: Craig T on April 29, 2010, 11:26:01 AM
Welcome aboard Robby, I look forward to hearing more about your work. -Craig

Same here. Welcome aboard and do tell educate us on  bakelite repair.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

rdelius

I am not sure how much bakelite repair i can discuss. Don Woodberry bought the company from Richard Marsh along with the process i developed. I still might be able to help.
Robby

Dan/Panther

Like I mentioned before Richard lives close to me, and he's invited me over and volunteered to share some of hie repair knowledge, i haven't taken him up on it yet, but he doesn't seem to be concerned about sharing what he knows.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson