News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Creating a Rate File for ExpressNet

Started by Protel8000, May 04, 2019, 12:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Protel8000

Does anyone have an example ratefile that would be compatible with being imported into Express Net? I would like to find out what format they're in, so I can create my own in Excel

tallrick

Wonder if you ever got any help with this. I seem to have no luck contacting anyone here lately.

Protel8000

Quote from: tallrick on June 15, 2019, 01:14:52 AM
Wonder if you ever got any help with this. I seem to have no luck contacting anyone here lately.

Sorry, I never made any further progress on this. Maybe will poke around at it again now that it's getting colder and darker earlier.

tallrick

It seems like the interest in Protel boards dried up? I know I get frustrated every time I rtry and find help. My channel bank went bad but luckily I had one in my parts pile. Also my Expressnet computer motherboard went dead. I am going to try and find one today from my parts bin.

tallrick

I have an old PC set up with Expressnet. Have 10 digit extensions set up around the home and an old 3com external modem. The computer polls the phones every night. They run Protel 2000 or 4000 boards depending on the housings. Five working payphones 3 GTE and 2 WE housings.

Payphone installer

tallrick

Have never created one but whatever the software has by default is there.