News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Let's see your three most favorite phones!

Started by Pourme, September 14, 2017, 06:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pourme

This is very interesting. We are getting a wide verity of phones, as I hoped we would.

Any way, I love the peek into the members phone collections!

Keep 'em coming!

Benny
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

AL_as_needed

Not easy to pick just three, but here are my current pick of the bunch.

My #1 is my 500 L/M, my first.

#2 my 302 made from parts, but mostly '39 & '41

#3 my secratary of sorts, a 565HK with spokesman
TWinbrook7

Russ Kirk

I am enjoying seeing these phones. Hope others join in and share their favorites.
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Pourme

Me too, Russ.

I like to see what phones collectors prize.
Benny

Gary Millam

At this time, these are my three favorite phones. 1960 green WE Call Director, WE #10 stick phone and my WE blue 302.

Gary

AL_as_needed

TWinbrook7

oldguy

Thing changes as I restore more phones but of the ones I have on display now These are my favorite phones: The WE 3 slot is also my 1st collectible phone (Modified to work on POTS when I bought it, with 101A induction coil & what looks like a ringer out 302, marked 83A or 53A 9/47,also the upper housing is a 233G & the main body is a 197G). I bought it in 1976, shortly after I got married, on lay away, do they still have that? I included a scan of the receipt. The NE NO.1 & AE 50 are my other 2 favorites.
Gary

NikeTelephone

Wow That was Hard, just 3.. but these are my most Favorite, or make me smile when I look at them.... :)
Phones, Who Knew! :)

Pourme

These are some great phones....

I love the display phone "excuse me, you have a phone call"...
Benny

NikeTelephone

Quote from: Pourme on October 03, 2017, 10:06:56 PM
These are some great phones....

I love the display phone "excuse me, you have a phone call"...

That display Phone, yup, love it, and it works, even better... I had one my father brought home from BNR in the 80's, for me that he dug outta the trash, didnt work.. i played with thing for years, took it apart.. and it got thrown out in a move.. 10 years later i started to collect phones, and that was one i just had to have in my collection! :)  Glad you like the Excuse me part too!! :)
Phones, Who Knew! :)

oldguy

Ya, the display phone is very cool. I've never seen one turned on defore. I liked the "excuse me...." too. Very polite phone😀😀
Gary