darn! What a deal!! Hope it was someone here, wish it was me :'(
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

TelePlay

How did that happen? It was a 7 day auction and only got one bid? And if the starting price was $7.99 and it sold for $11.00 with only one bid, how did that happen? A 7 day auction that started at $7.99 with a BIN at $11.00, and it sold 13 minutes after being listed? I can see the 13 minutes but who lists a phone for $7.99 with a $11.00 BIN?

Oh, a very first time seller on eBay. Wow, did he really want the BIN to be $11.00, or maybe $1,100! Seller left a lot on the table.

wds

Maybe the BIN of $11 was a mistake - if so, we will probably see this phone on Ebay again.  Otherwise someone got a great deal.  I also noticed he has several items for sale, some for a BIN of $11, others for even less.  I'm guessing he had no idea of the value of this phone.
Dave

Dan/Panther

I recently grabbed a vintage Marx Locomotive for $16.99, BIN, in the description the seller put Low Starting Bid. Obviously didn't uncheck BIN option.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Babybearjs

you never know what deals you'll find..... certainly, no one was looking for that phone.....
John

Dan/Panther

I bought mine at the peak of the Peking rage. I paid almost $1000.00 for it. It was in great shape, but just the same $11.00. I paid more than that for shipping.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

wds

I only missed that BIN by a seconds.  It was still on the BIN list, but when I clicked on it, it was gone.  Close by no cigar.
Dave