News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

FOR TRADE- GIANT BOX of Phone Jack Equipment, Adapters, Connectors, Jacks etc...

Started by MacGnG, February 02, 2017, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGnG

I bought a giant box of all these different phone parts a while ago on ebay, and i don't need/won't be able to use all of the parts.

contents include:
wall jacks, couplers, wires, cords, wall adapters, dsl filters, wireless phone jack wall adapter (plugs into AC outlet, "vintage" technology at this point), and other miscellaneous things all related to using or installing home/office phones, etc.. these are all old(er) parts.

(~40 Pictures in the Attachment)

I can/will post more/better pictures, just need to dig the box out... Or let me know what you want to see.

TRADE
I would like to trade for: whatever the new version of these wireless phone jack adapters are so i can use it for caller ID on my TV and something that isn't so cumbersome with my 2 single slot WE 1D2. ...

The wireless things work for the most part but the availability of AC and Phone jacks in my old house is quite limited and these big clunky things are significantly limiting... So I would like to use whatever the new technology is that also supports Caller ID/Data

NOTE: I will trade either for help -AND/OR- a new set of adapters - AND/OR - pay phone locks with/and/or keys -AND- shipping (which is TBD per negotiations).

THANKS FOR LOOKING! :D

All Offers/Help/Inquiries/Questions are appreciated.

MacGnG