"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

todays WTH WE 302

Started by erik666, March 21, 2013, 03:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erik666

Nick in Manitou

Until I read the write-up I thought that the photos might actually have been a C.A.D. or Photoshop product!

LarryInMichigan

I never thought about having shoes to match my phones.  Hmm...

Larry

K1WI

I do... I have black shoes to wear with my black phones ?
Andy F    K1WI

twocvbloke

Paint stripper, sandpaper and fresh paint will fix that up no problem... :D

Phonesrfun

Now wait a minute.  While not by any means original paint, there was a lot of work that went into it.  I kind of like it.  Not enough to buy it, but someone put some time and energy into it, for sure.

(Don't throw your shoes at me)
-Bill G

George Knighton

Quote from: Phonesrfun on March 21, 2013, 04:40:51 PM
Now wait a minute.  While not by any means original paint, there was a lot of work that went into it.  I kind of like it.  Not enough to buy it, but someone put some time and energy into it, for sure.

(Don't throw your shoes at me)

I don't like it, but I recognize what's gone into it and I'm sure it'll appeal to somebody.
Annoying new poster.

Sargeguy

I like it!  A 302 for the ladies!
Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

Mr. Bones

It's nicely done, and different, to be sure.

I'd like it better if it had the requisite Hello Kitty sticker on it, though! ;D

The gams also have great merit. ;)
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Doug Rose

I think its great!! Too bad it was metal '41 that was sacrificed, but I really think it it really cool.....Doug
Kidphone

MagicMo

If you would like a female opinion.....I don't care for the phone but the shoes are killer!!
Mo ;D
Practice Kindness :)

TelePlay

Well, it's still a well cared for 302 in great condition with a unique color scheme making this one of a kind extremely rare. That said, I like it but don't have a contemporary home finished with complementary colors in which to place that phone. I'm sure somebody will.

I hope the seller gets enough to cover the costs involved with all that was done to the phone, but I doubt it. But, I could be wrong.

I don't get the free expedited shipping though. Any thoughts on that offer?

erik666

mabie some Pink Floyd fan
mabie
http://c391802.r2.cf1.rackcdn.com/crop-308x312-231112014005_660x400-250712054306_pink.jpg

mabie some Miami Vice fan  ???
yes free shipping is always nice

WesternElectricBen

Well, I guess that person set a bad example of Minnesotans. Not sure why they have shoes and a leg in the picture??

BEn

baldopeacock

Quote from: WesternElectricBen on March 25, 2013, 08:56:23 AM
Well, I guess that person set a bad example of Minnesotans. Not sure why they have shoes and a leg in the picture??

BEn

I believe that's called "marketing".