News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Auction 181: WE 1955 Mediterranean Blue 500 with Grey Cords - Ended 8/09/15

Started by TelePlay, August 05, 2015, 10:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

compubit

A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

Fabius

Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

WEBellSystemChristian

Wow, that was a pretty high final bid! I came close, went for $580 $528!!
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

TelePlay

The winner of Auction Contest #181 is WesternElectricBen, who with the 7th entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $502.00 giving him his 4th auction contest win. Once again, our congratulations go out to WesternElectricBen for another win in the CRPF Auction Contests and for moving up one rung in the Contest Standings.

The phone was won by e***e ( 1238 ) with his first and only bid placed just 4 seconds before the auction ended besting two other last second snipes to take the phone home for $528.88. The auction had 15 bidders and 21 bids.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 181 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.